You will also enjoy a ride on a rickshaw and be able to laugh at the way I dealt with (or not) the souvenir sellers!...I ended up with an interesting pack of stones and my much prized rickshaw. (For something which cost so little and although made only of scraps, we spent the rest of the holiday treating the rickshaw as if it was an expensive crystal glass. It came home tucked safely inside a walking boot and is now proudly displayed in a cabinet!)
Also in the video, Mana talks about ancestral beliefs and I include a translation of a sung version of the Madagascan National Anthem.
(In this blog I also include the original version of the trip from Antananarivo to Antsirabe. I produced this revised version so that the whole trip was in one video and I wanted to eliminate the background music during the rickshaw ride. The compromise I made in doing this is that the image quality is not quite as good as in the original version.)
No comments:
Post a Comment